MPS1620P Studio Monitor 6.5" Active Speaker
$ 499.99 $ 999.99
Shipping is always free from M&K. Orders received by 3:00pm PST will ship the same day. All other orders ship within 1 business day. Shipping time depends on your location, but usually takes around 2-5 days. Tracking numbers are sent automatically when product leaves the building. M&K requires a signature for all shipments, so keep that in mind when providing your "ship to" address.
If there are any problems with your shipment, please contact customer service right away.
The MPS 1620P studio monitor feature a long stroke 6.5'' driver and a low compression 1'' dome tweeter to provide impressive sound impact for high resolution "sound productions".
The Dual channel power amplifiers drive the bass-midrange and high frequency sections with great precision and full control of signal dynamics.
The MPS1620P can operate both as a sealed or a ported loudspeaker due to the removable "port plug system" at the rear side of speaker.
When Operating with sub woofer, the choice of sealed box configuration and filter set to "normal" will provide the classic M&K Sound sub/sat crossover configuration, while when using the MPS1620P as a stand-alone monitor, the ported configuration with filter set to "full-range" will extend bass response and provider precise "broad band" response for near field monitor applications.
MPS1620 is a flexible high precision studio monitor to use for reference recordings,editing, processing, and master mixing for music and movie productions.
- Amplifier Power bass-midrange: 100watt RMS/200watt peak
- Amplifier power high frequency: 50watt RMS/100watt peak
- Bass-midrange: 1 x 6,5" polypropylene woofer
- High frequency drivers: 1 x 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency response: Sealed/normal settings 80-22KHz +/-2dB
- Frequency response: Sealed/full range setting/(wall or console loaded) 45-22Khz +/-2dB
- Frequency response: Ported/normal setting 45-22KHz +/-2dB
- Frequency response: Ported/full range setting/(wall or console loaded) 35-22Khz +/-2dB
- Total Harmonic distortion: <0,025% into 8 ohms LF channel/ < 0.025% into 4Ohms HF channel
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- AC power consumption: Standby.Average/Max(15W,30W,240W)
- AC line voltage: 115VAC/60Hz 2A-230VAC/50Hz 1A
- Input impedance: unbalanced 11kohm/balanced 22Kohm
- Input sensitivity unbalanced: 100mV 88dB 1m/balanced 200mV 88dB 1m
- Max output level: 106dB/100Hz
- Max input: 24dBu balanced
- High pass filter: Fixed 80Hz (24dB)
- High pass filter: Fixed 80 Hz (24dB)
- Dimensions HxWxD: 12.6 x 8.3 x 11.6"/321 x 213 x 297 mm
- Weight: 25-400W
- Finish: Black satin