LCR-950 THX Select2 Monitor
Shipping is always free from M&K. Orders received by 3:00pm PST will ship the same day. All other orders ship within 1 business day. Shipping time depends on your location, but usually takes around 2-5 days. Tracking numbers are sent automatically when product leaves the building. M&K requires a signature for all shipments, so keep that in mind when providing your "ship to" address.
If there are any problems with your shipment, please contact customer service right away.
The LCR950 THX Select2 Series takes full advantages of M&K’s legacy and are designed featuring exact same driver and x-over components as used in the active professional studio monitors and in the S150 Series.
The dual bass-midrange drivers specially designed for extended dynamic range and low compression at moderate to high listening level and combined with our 1” waveguide tweeter the LCR950 deliver the superior performance known from any M&K speaker and provides perfect imaging in both “on” and “off axis” listening positions.
Built on the S150 Series
• Created using the technologies, innovations and learnings from the
newly redesigned S150 Series.
• Selected components derived from S150 Series.
New Danish-designed high-performance tweeters
• 28 mm vented voice coils provide high power handling and extended
• 28 mm high-precision coated soft dome.
• Specially constructed resonance-damped tweeter magnet-system for
precise transient control.
• Integrated waveguide combined with short horn load for wide
dispersion and smooth frequency response.
• High frequency prism system – Curved metal grill and angle tweeter for
optimized off-axis response as well as on-axis response.
New 5.25-inch woofers
• Aluminum distortion-killer rings for reduced distortion at high SPL
• New extra-stiff coated fiberglass cone with special M&K profile
• Vented pole piece in magnet system for low compression performance.
• Vented voice coil for low compression.
New optimized crossovers
• Phase-focused crossover designs optimized for low crossover points
and transient control.
• New proprietary M&K Sound interconnect cables.
Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 3dB
Impedance: 4 Ohms
Power Handling: 150 Watts RMS
Recommended amp power: 25-400 watts
Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.1 x 7 x 8.8 in
Weight: 15.25 lbs