Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this web site is provided by M&K Sound USA and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which takes effect on the date on which you first use the site. M&K Sound USA reserves the right to add to or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on-line and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database right in the M&K Sound US web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to M&K Sound AsP or are otherwise used by M&K Sound USA as permitted by applicable law.
3. In accessing the M&K Sound US web site you agree to access the contents solely for a) journalistic use, b) authorized dealer use, or c) your own personal, non-commercial use. Individuals not affiliated with the media or authorized dealers are not permitted to distribute, transmit, modify or show in public any part of the M&K Sound US web site without the prior written permission of M&K Sound USA.
4. Links to the M&K Sound US site must be direct to the M&K Sound US homepage. M&K Sound USA disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to M&K Sound's US site.
5. M&K Sound USA provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Neither M&K Sound USA nor the original providers of the material accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on the M&K Sound US web site.
6. M&K Sound USA endeavors to ensure that all information and material on the web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, nor does M&K Sound USA warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
7. This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with California law not withstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.